The molecular analysis of myeloid cancers is swiftly moving from expensive, time-consuming methods like FISH and qPCR to highly multiplexed next-generation sequencing (NGS) assays. However, due to the vast diversity of mutations for myeloid cancers, it can be a monumental and expensive task to source sufficient quantities of remnant patient specimens and cell lines bearing clinically relevant variants.
To both accelerate and lower the cost of validating these highly multiplexed assays, we have produced the first highly multiplexed biosynthetic reference material purpose-built for NGS-based tests for hematologic malignancies with the Seraseq™ myeloid DNA and RNA reference materials.
Seraseq reference materials for myeloid disease assay validation and daily run controls
- Seraseq Myeloid Mutation DNA Mix
- Seraseq Myeloid Fusion RNA Mix
Actionable variants to optimize and challenge your assay
- Expert-designed constructs with clinically relevant variants
- Highly multiplexed - 23 DNA variants and nine RNA fusions
- Broad variant types - SNVs, INDELs, and gene fusions
- Customizable and flexible content
- Manufactured under cGMP and ISO 13485
Gene List - DNA Mix
Gene List - RNA Fusions
|ETV6-ABL1 (transcript 1)
|ETV6-ABL1 (transcript 2)
Seraseq myeloid reference materials are intended to be compatible with commonly available NGS myeloid assays such as:
- AmpliSeq™ for Illumina Myeloid Panel
- Thermo Fisher Oncomine® Focus and Oncomine Myeloid Research Assay
- Archer® VariantPlex® and FusionPlex® Panels
- Illumina TruSight® Myeloid Sequencing Panel
Note that there may be differences in observed allele frequencies across variants due to specific assay characteristics. Please consult with specific manufacturer protocols and specifications.