BacTrace® Anti-Streptococcus Group B Antibody
Affinity purified polyclonal antibody to S. agalactiae (Group B) bacteria. Antibody was isolated from a serum pool of goats immunized with heat-killed whole cells of S. agalactiae bacteria.Each lot is tested to assure specificity and lot-to-lot consistency using SeraCare's KPL in-house ELISA assay.
- High specificity to S. agalactiae (Group B) with minimal cross-reactivity to other groups
- Polyclonal antibody yields higher sensitivity than monoclonal antibody
- Can be used in a variety of immunoselection and immunodetection applications
- Immunogen: Heat-killed S. agalactiae
- Specificity: S. agalactiae antigens
- Host: Goat
- Purification: Affinity purification
- Form: Whole antibody
- Label: Unlabeled
- Physical state: Lyophilized
- Stability: 1 year from date of receipt
- Storage: 2 – 8°C
- Suggested Working Dilutions: Capture Antibody 10 μg/mL, Primary Antibody 1 – 2 μg/mL
An indirect ELISA using SeraCare's KPL anti-Group B Streptococcus antibody to detect various gram positive and gram negative bacteria. Samples were coated on the plate at a 1:100 dilution. Primary antibody was used at 1 ng/mL and HRP rabbit anti-goat secondary antibody was used at 62.5 ng/mL. ABTS was used as substrate, and the plate was read at 405 nm once color had developed appropriately.