BacTrace® Anti-Salmonella CSA-Plus Antibody
Affinity purified polyclonal antibody to the Salmonella Common Structural Antigens (CSA) made in goat. Isolated from a serum pool of goats immunized with different serotypes of Salmonella. This antibody is broadly reactive to Salmonella and recognizes most Salmonella serotypes with minimal cross-reactivity to other organisms such as E. coli. Increased sensitivity to Groups C2, C3 and G should be observed. Product is in lyophilized form.
- Ideal for dual antibody capture and detection assays.
- More sensitive than many commercially available monoclonal antibodies.
- Provides consist lot-to-lot performance
- Immunogen: Heat-killed whole cells of various Salmonella serotypes
- Purification: Affinity purified
- Specificity: Salmonella serotypes of group A, B, C, D, E, G
- Host: Goat
- Form: Whole IgG
- Label: Unlabeled
- Physical State: Lyophilized
- Stabilizers/Preservatives: None
- Suggested Working Dilutions: Capture Antibody 10 µg/mL, Primary Antibody 1 - 2 µg/mL,
- Stability: 1 year from date of receipt
- Storage: 2 - 8°C
Specificity of BacTrace Anti-Salmonella CSA-Plus Antibody
Colorimetric ELISA demonstrating the broad reactivity exhibited by the BacTrace Anti-Salmonella CSA-Plus Antibody (blue) when compared to a commercially available mouse monoclonal antibody (gray), and a commercially available rabbit polyclonal antibody (orange).
Cross-Reactivity of BacTrace Anti-Salmonella CSA-Plus Antibody
Colorimetric ELISA demonstrating the low cross-reactivity of the BacTrace Anti-Salmonella CSA-Plus Antibody (blue) when compared to a commercially available rabbit polyclonal antibody (orange).