ACCURUN® 445 Herpes Simplex Virus 2 (HSV-2) Reference Materials
ACCURUN 445 Herpes Simplex Virus-2 Reference Material is for use with in vitro assays that detect Herpes Simplex Virus-2 (HSV-2) nucleic acid. ACCURUN 445 can help you avoid costly repeats and, more importantly, false negative or positive results by allowing you to evaluate your assay with multiple levels of HSV-2. Each kit contains 4 vials of reference material with varying concentrations of HSV-2: 1 vial of high positive material, 1 vial of medium positive material, 1 vial of low positive material, and 1 vial of negative material. This allows you to challenge your HSV-2 assays at 4 different intervals to increase confidence in your test results.
- Ready-to-use format made from whole HSV-2; appropriately challenges your testing process from extraction through detection
- Helps you monitor your assay for variations in performance over time and with new lots of reagents as well as detect errors in testing procedures
- Can be useful for qualifying new lots/shipments of reagents, troubleshooting, and validating/monitoring assays
- Made by diluting whole, inactivated HSV-2 strain 09 in viral transport media; mimics patient sample, achieves specific concentrations
- Analytes included: HSV-2 DNA
HSV-2 can be difficult to find, so having a consistent and reliable source of reference material ensures you will have material available and helps you maintain compliance. ACCURUN Reference Materials are some of the most respected in the industry and have long been relied on by many world class laboratories. ACCURUN 445 can help improve confidence in your test results and assist in maintaining regulatory compliance when part of your laboratory’s quality assurance program. For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures