When you’re unable to find samples in the industry that meet your requirements or have specifications that require a custom collection, rely on SeraCare. With our worldwide network of vendors and suppliers, we can help you prospectively collect patient specimens according to your assay specifications. SeraCare’s network of prospective collection sites specialize in providing non-infectious and infectious donor specimens tailored to your requirements.
- Worldwide network of suppliers and vendors
- Non-infectious and infectious donor specimens
- Multiple sample formats, transport, and collection methods
- IRB specimen protocols and consent forms
- HIPAA compliant, donor privacy ensured
- Customized data collection and reporting
Qualified collection capabilities
Our internal sourcing team has extensive expertise in establishing realistic protocol expectations by qualifying your project against our collection network capabilities. We will perform proper site recruitment and monitoring of your project. Each specimen can be collected under certified IRB protocols with informed consent. Patient identifiers are anonymized, ensuring that all collections are done in accordance to HIPAA guidelines.
Contact us to discuss your prospective collection project.