Case Study: Development and Validation of Clinical ctDNA Cancer Assays
Catalyzing Implementation of NGS-Based Tests - Part 4 of 4
This webinar is the last in a four-part series highlighting real-world examples of how some lab directors are bringing validated next-generation sequencing-based tests to the clinic. In this case study, Tony Godfrey of the Boston University School of Medicine, will discuss how his lab is developing and validating clinical circulating tumor DNA assays.
View now to learn more about:
- Background and potential of circulating tumor DNA as a cancer biomarker
- Challenges and approaches for ctDNA detection
- ctDNA formulation workflows
You can find the other parts of the series below:
- Part 1: Catalyzing Implementation of NGS-Based Tests - Whitepaper
- Part 2: Case Study: QC Systems to Comply with CAP, CLIA, and Regulatory Guidelines - Webinar
- Part 4: Development and validation of clinical ctDNA cancer assays - Dr. Tony Godfrey - Webinar
Fill out the form and watch today!
Complete this form for your free download: