Case Study: QC Systems to Comply with CAP, CLIA, and Regulatory Guidelines Webinar
Catalyzing Implementation of NGS-Based Tests - Part 2 of 4
This webinar is the second in a four-part series highlighting real-world examples of how some lab directors are bringing validated next-generation sequencing-based tests to the clinic. In this case study, Gregory J. Tsongalis of Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center will discuss how his lab developed and validated a cancer hotspot assay.
View now to learn more about:
- How new test methodolgies are compared to results from established validated procedures
- Sample preparation, sequencing, and data analysis
- Validation goals and trending metrics
You can find the other parts of the series below:
- Part 1: Catalyzing Implementation of NGS-Based Tests - Whitepaper
- Part 3: QC systems to comply with CAP, CLIA, & state regulatory guidelines - Dr. Robert Daber - Webinar
- Part 4: Development and validation of clinical ctDNA cancer assays - Dr. Tony Godfrey - Webinar
Fill out the form and watch today!
Complete this form for your free download: