SeraCon™ Vitamin D Depleted Negative Diluent
SeraCon Vitamin D Depleted Diluent delivers human plasma with ultra-low levels of Vitamin D2/D3 and total protein/electrolytes normalized to mimic human serum. It meets the needs of the most sensitive assays:
- Certified < 1 ng/mL Vitamin D 25-Hydroxy by LC-MS/MS
- Low Bioburden (<10 cfu/mL)
- Negative for anti-HIV1/2, anti-HCV, HBsAg, and HIV-1 RNA
- Donors screened negative for syphilis
- Collected from FDA-licensed facilities
- Produced in a cGMP and FDA-registered building
Excellent lot to lot consistency and large scale production in SeraCare’s ISO 9001 and 13485 certified facility offers a high quality product available when you need it.
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.