PhosphaGLO™ AP Substrate
PhosphaGLO AP Substrate is a chemiluminescent substrate for easy, reliable detection of picogram protein levels via alkaline-phosphatase (AP) in western blotting or ELISA. It contains a dioxetane-based chemiluminescent substrate designed for use with alkaline phosphatase-labeled reporter molecules. The substrate requires no special blockers.
Product is a ready-to-use, 1-component substrate requiring no special blocking solutions. Includes long glow times up to five days and allows for repeated exposures (western blot) or luminosity readings (ELISA). Easy-to-follow protocol and interchangeable with other AP chemiluminescent substrates. Product is stable for two years at 4° C. Compatible with film or with a chemiluminescent imager.
- Offers sensitivity in the picogram range
- Enables rapid detection on either PVDF or nitrocellulose membrane
- Produces a sustained signal for multiple exposures
- Detection Method: Chemiluminescent Western or dot blotting
- Stability: 2 years from date of receipt
- Storage: 2 - 8oC