LumiGLO Reserve® Chemiluminescent Substrate Kit
LumiGLO Reserve is a non-isotopic, luminol-based chemiluminescent substrate designed for the rapid and sensitive detection of peroxidase labeled-conjugates. Provides maximum sensitivity in blotting applications by allowing detection in the femtogram range. Ideal for those situations where the protein of interest is expressed in low abundance. Strong signal is achieved with the use of reduced amounts of precious target and antibodies. Provides a dynamic range that is linear for a longer period which easily allows for multiple exposures. After reaction with HRP conjugate, light emission reaches maximum intensity within 5 minutes and is sustained for approximately 1 - 2 hours.
- Reliable and economical; ideal for routine blotting applications
- Superior signal-to-noise ratio
- Produces a sustained, linear signal for multiple exposures on film
- Detection Method: Chemiluminescent Western, Southern, and dot blotting, ELISA
- Stability: 1 year from date of receipt
- Storage: 2 - 8oC