LumiGLO® Peroxidase Chemiluminescent Substrate Kit
Non-isotopic, luminol-based chemiluminescent substrate designed for the rapid and sensitive detection of peroxidase labeled-conjugates. It provides increased sensitivity over chromogenic substrates in both blotting and ELISA applications. In blotting applications, permanent results are recorded on X-ray film.
The use of LumiGLO allows for multiple stripping and reprobing of blots. In ELISA, positive reactions are read and rapidly detected using a luminometer. LumiGLO provides a dynamic range that is linear for a longer period of time than other chemiluminescent substrates. After reaction with HRP conjugate, light emission reaches maximum intensity within 5 minutes and is sustained for approximately 1 - 2 hours 2-component format, simply mix and use. Safe to use: non-hazardous.
- Reliable and economical; ideal for routine blotting applications
- Superior signal-to-noise ratio
- Produces a sustained, linear signal for multiple exposures on film
- Detection Method: Chemiluminescent Western, Southern, and dot blotting, ELISA
- Stability: 1 year from date of receipt
- Storage: 2 - 8oC