FirePhos™ Membrane Phosphatase Substrate
FirePhos Membrane Phosphatase Substrate is ideal for immunoblotting and dot blot procedures. The system is based on the hydrolysis of 5-bromo,4-chloro,3 indolylphosphate BCIP/iodonitrotetrazolium (INT) substrate by alkaline phosphatase, resulting in a strong red reaction product with minimal background staining.
It provides sensitivity in the low nanogram range, sharp band resolution and a clear image. The color produced is linear over a wide dynamic range and resists fading when exposed to light. Product is stable for a minimum of 18 months from the date of manufacture. It is supplied as a convenient, one-component solution ready for use. Store at 2-8°C.
- Sensitive red AP substrate ideal for multiplexing
- Sharp band resolution and minimal background
- Reaction linear over a wide dynamic range
- Detection Method: Colorimetric Western or dot blotting
- Stability: 18 months from date of manufacture.
- Storage: 2 - 8oC