TMB 2-Component Microwell Peroxidase Substrate Kit
Most sensitive chromogenic substrate for peroxidase detection, more sensitive than ABTS and OPD. It develops a deep blue color in the presence of peroxidase-labeled conjugates measurable at 650 nm. TMB Stop Solution turns the substrate yellow with a two- to threefold amplification in signal when stopped by acidification and read at 450 nm.
Recommended for ELISA. TMB can also be used in blotting applications with the purchase of the TMB Membrane Enhancer (50-77-01). 2-component format of 3, 3', 5, 5' - Tetramethylbenzidine, simply mix and use. Has longer shelf life than 1-component TMB substrates.
- Sensitive colorimetric substrate for ELISA HRP detection
- Working solution highly stable after mixing
- Versatile detection reagent, works well with multiple stop solutions.
- Detection Method: Colorimetric ELISA
- Sensitivity: Mid-picogram
- Required enzyme: HRP
- Detection Wavelengths: With TMB Stop Solution or acid, 450 nm; With TMB BlueSTOP Solution, 620 - 650 nm
- Stability: Minimum 1 year from date of receipt
- Storage: 2 - 8oC