SureBlue™ TMB 1-Component Microwell Peroxidase Substrate
SureBlue TMB Microwell Substrate develops a deep blue color in the presence of peroxidase-labeled conjugates measurable at 650 nm and turns yellow when stopped by acidification and read at 450 nm.
Recommended for ELISA and blotting applications with addition of membrane enhancer. Single component, ready to use format of 3,3', 5, 5' - Tetramethylbenzidine exhibits exceptional stability and lot-to-lot consistency. No reagent preparation required, very convenient.
- Highly sensitive colorimetric substrate for peroxidase detection
- Convenient, ready-to-use solution
- Proprietary formula exhibits exceptional stability and lot-to-lot consistency.
- Detection Method: Colorimetric ELISA
- Sensitivity: High picogram
- Required Enzyme: HRP
- Measurement: After stopping with TMB BlueSTOP Solution, 620 - 650 nm; after stopping with TMB Stop Solution, 450 nm
- Stability: 24 months from date of manufacture
- Storage: 2 - 8oC
Lot-to-Lot Consistency of SureBlue TMB
For each lot of SureBlue TMB, triplicate samples of HRP Anti-Human IgG Antibody were tested at concentrations ranging from 20-400 pg/well. The reaction was stopped with TMB Stop Solution, and the average optical density of the triplicate samples reported. The variation in activity among each lot of SureBlue TMB was less than 15%.