SureBlue Reserve™ TMB 1-Component Microwell Peroxidase Substrate
SureBlue Reserve provides maximum sensitivity for detection of peroxidase labeled conjugates in a microwell format and provides 50% more sensitivity than standard SureBlue™ TMB substrate. It is a water-based substrate and contains no DMF or DMSO. The substrate develops a deep blue color that is measurable at 650 nm and turns yellow when stopped by acidification and read at 450 nm.
Single component, ready to use format of 3,3', 5, 5'-Tetramethylbenzidine. No reagent preparation required, very convenient. Stable for 2 years from date of manufacture when stored at 4° C. Maximum sensitivity detection of less than 0.4 ng/mL of HRP.
- Maximum sensitivity: Detection of less than 0.4 ng/mL of HRP
- Highly consistent, lot-to-lot performance
- Safe, water-based substrate; contains no DMF or DMSO
- Detection Method: Colorimetric ELISA
- Sensitivity: Low picogram
- Required Enzyme: HRP
- Measurement: After stopping with TMB BlueSTOP™ Solution, 620 - 650 nm; after stopping with TMB Stop Solution, 450 nm
- Stability: 24 months from date of manufacture
- Storage: 2 - 8oC