pNPP Microwell Tablets
Substrate that contains para-nitrophenylphosphate (pNPP). Designed for use with alkaline phosphatase-labeled conjugates. It develops a yellow color measurable between 405-410 nm. pNPP Microwell Substrate Tablets, when used with DEA buffer, develop a soluble yellow color in the presence of alkaline phosphatase conjugates in ELISA applications. This substrate is recommended for use with KPL's DEA Buffer to produce a working substrate. The substrate reaction can be stopped with an equal volume of APStop™ Solution.
- Economical choice for standard alkaline phosphatase-based ELISA
- Wide linear range of working substrate
- Simply dissolve in DEA buffer, mix, and use.
- Detection Method: Colorimetric ELISA
- Measurement: 405 - 415 nm
- Stability: 1 year from date of receipt
- Storage: 2 - 8°C
Comparison of AP Colorimetric Substrates for ELISA
Human IgG was serially diluted in an ELISA plate and detected with goat anti-human IgG labeled with alkaline phosphatase. KPL's substrates, BluePhos®, FirePhos™, pNPP, and a competitor pNPP were added to the plate. The reactions were stopped with APStop Solution and read at the recommended wavelength for each substrate.