ABTS® 2-Component Microwell Peroxidase Substrate Kit
A good, all-purpose substrate that offers the widest working range. Ideal when low background is required and moderate sensitivity is acceptable. ABTS develops a blue-green color in the presence of peroxidase labeled conjugates measurable between 405 and 410 nm. No change in color when reaction is stopped. Recommended for ELISA applications. Slower conversion of ABTS substrate by HRP allows for easier control of reactions, and lower background. Reactions may be stopped by using ABTS HRP Stop Solution (5X).
Two-component format that contains 2, 2'-azino-di(3-ethylbenzthiazoline-6-sulfonate), simply mix and use. Has longer shelf life than single component format.
- Widest linear range of peroxidase colorimetric ELISA substrates
- Convenient, mix and use solutions
- Promotes lower background levels.
- Detection Method: Colorimetric ELISA
- Detection Wavelength: 405 nm - 410 nm
- Sensitivity Level: Nanogram
- Required Enzyme: HRP
- Stability: Minimum 1 year from date of receipt
- Storage: 2 - 8 oC