BacTrace® Anti-Salmonella CSA-1,Molecular Grade
Affinity purified polyclonal antibody to Salmonella Common Structural Antigens (CSA) Molecular Grade is isolated from a serum pool of goats immunized with various serotypes of Salmonella. This antibody is broadly reactive to Salmonella and recognizes most Salmonella serotypes. The intensity of reaction may vary with the strain of Salmonella. It may also show some cross-reactivity to related Enterobacteriaceae.
- Ideal for dual antibody capture and detection assays.
- More senstive than many commercially available monoclonal antibodues.
- Provides consist lot-to-lot performance
- Immunogen: Heat-killed whole cells of Salmonella
- Purification: Affinity purified
- Specificity: Salmonella
- Host: Goat
- Form: Whole IgG
- Label: Unlabeled
- Physical State: Lyophilized
- Stabilizers/Preservatives: None
- Suggested Working Dilutions: Capture Antibody µg/mL, Primary Antibody µg/mL,
- Stability: 1 year from date of receipt
- Storage: 2 - 8°C
Specificity of BacTrace Anti-Salmonella Antibody
Colorimetric ELISA showing reactivity of Anti-Salmonella Antibody in a biotin/peroxidase-streptavidin assay detected with ABTS substrate.
(View larger version)