BacTrace® Anti-Helicobacter pylori Antibody
Affinity purified polyclonal antibody to Helicobacter pylori made in goat. Isolated from a serum pool of goats immunized with heat-killed whole cells of Helicobacter pylori. This antibody reacts with H. pylori 43504, 43526, and 43579 from ATCC. It may also show some cross-reactivity to other Helicobacter species. Each lot is tested to assure specificity and lot-to-lot consistency using SeraCare's KPL in-house ELISA assay.
- High specificity antibody provides serotype-specific detection of Helicobacter pylori
- Polyclonal antibodies produce higher signals than monoclonals.
- Produced under stringent controls to ensure lot-to-lot consistency
- Immunogen: Heat-killed whole cells of Helicobacter pylori
- Purification: Affinity purified
- Specificity: Helicobacter pylori, H. pylori 43504, H. pylori 43526, and H. pylori 43579
- Host: Goat
- Form: Whole IgG
- Label: Unlabeled
- Physical State: Lyophilized
- Stabilizers/Preservatives: None
- Suggested Working Dilutions: Agar Gel Diffusion 5 µg/mL, Capture Antibody 10 µg/mL, Primary Antibody 10 µg/mL
- Stability: 1 year from date of receipt
- Storage: 2 - 8°C