ACCURUN® 21 Series 1000 Multi-Analyte Positive Control
ACCURUN 21 Series 1000 Multi-Analyte Positive Control is an external control for use with in vitro serology assays that detect HBsAg and antibodies to HIV-1/2, HBcAg, HCV, and HAV. ACCURUN 21 can help you avoid costly repeats and, more importantly, false negative or positive results by allowing you to monitor your assay with a reliable source of low positive material.
ACCURUN 21 Series 1000
- A ready to use control formulated to be weakly reactive on specific test systems; ensures ACCURUN 21 will truly be reactive on the intended platforms, appropriately challenges your assay
- Made from naturally occurring material diluted in plasma or serum; closely resembles patient sample
- A consistent and reliable source of QC material in a convenient multi-analyte format; aids in lab maintaining compliance and meeting regulatory commitments
- Analytes included: Anti-HIV-1/2, anti-HBc, anti-HCV, anti-HAV, and HBsAg
- Regulatory clearances: CE
ACCURUN Serology controls are some of the most respected in the industry and have long been relied on by many world class laboratories. ACCURUN 21 Series 1000 can help improve confidence in your test results and assist in maintaining regulatory compliance when part of your laboratory’s quality assurance program.