ACCURUN® 2 Series 2700 Multi-Analyte Positive Control
ACCURUN 2 Series 2700 Multi-Analyte Positive Control is an external control for use with in vitro serology assays. This product joins the trusted ACCURUN 1 Series of products with the difference being that ACCURUN 2 contains Syphilis antibodies. Many blood screening instruments now test for Syphilis, so mirroring the test menu with analytes found in ACCURUN 2 is important for that labs that use these instruments. Monitoring your assay performance with ACCURUN 2 Series 2700 can help you avoid costly repeats and, more importantly, false negative or positive results.
ACCURUN 2 Series 2700
- Formulated to be weakly reactive; challenges your assays and provides additional confidence in your lab’s test results
- Specifically targeted to Abbott ARCHITECT (ex US) (May be used with other test methods if appropriately verified.); ensures ACCURUN2 will be weakly reactive on the intended platforms with different cut-offs
- Made from naturally occurring material diluted in plasma or serum; closely resembles patient sample
- A consistent and reliable source of QC material in a convenient multi-analyte format; helps you lab maintain compliance and meet regulatory commitments
- Analytes included: Anti-HIV-1/2, anti-HTLV-I/II, anti-HBc, anti-HCV, anti-Treponema pallidum, and HBsAg
- Regulatory clearances: CE
ACCURUN Serology controls are some of the most respected in the industry and have long been relied on by many world class laboratories. ACCURUN 2 Series 2700 can help improve confidence in your test results and assist in maintaining regulatory compliance when part of your laboratory’s quality assurance program.