ACCURUN® 106 Series 1000 HIV-1 Antigen Positive Control
ACCURUN 106 HIV-1 Antigen Positive Control is an external control for use with in vitro HIV assays that detect HIV-1 antigen. ACCURUN 106 can help you avoid costly repeats and, more importantly, false negative or positive results by allowing you to monitor your 4th generation HIV assay with a reliable source of low positive material. It contains hard to find antigen so you do not have to worry about where to source positive material for your QC program.
- A ready-to-use control formulated to be weakly reactive; helps challenge your assay, provides additional confidence in your lab’s test results
- Able to be combined with other ACCURUN controls in a custom combination; due to ACCURUN 106 only containing HIV-1 antigen, helps meet specific needs of QC program
- Made from HIV-1 viral lysate; derived from human cell cultured and diluted plasma or serum nonreactive for HBsAg.
- Negative for antibodies to HIV-1/2, HTLV, and HCV
- Made from natural materials, resembles actual patient sample
- A consistent and reliable source of QC material; helps maintain compliance and meet regulatory commitments.
- Analytes included: HIV-1 Antigen
- Regulatory Clearances: IVD, CE, and HC
ACCURUN Serology controls are some of the most respected in the industry and have long been relied on by many world class laboratories. ACCURUN 106 can help improve confidence in your test results and assist in maintaining regulatory compliance when part of your laboratory’s quality assurance program.