Seraseq™ Solid Tumor Mutation Mix-I (AF20)
Seraseq Solid Tumor Mutation Mix-I (AF20) is a highly multiplexed synthetic DNA mixed with well-characterized genomic background for assessing the overall performance of a somatic mutation assay by next-generation sequencing.
- 26 unique variants including SNVs, SNVs as part of homopolymer tracts, deletions and insertions
- Synthetic variants quantitated with droplet digital PCR
- 20% allele-frequency ratio with GM24385 human genomic DNA as background material
- 6 base-pair synthetic Internal Quality Marker inserted within 25 base-pairs of variant guards against potential amplicon contamination, simplifies analysis
- Eliminates the need to obtain, characterize, blend and document mixes of cell lineages
- Manufactured in cGMP compliant, ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified facilities
By providing well-characterized DNA reference materials, SeraCare offers a precisely quantitated and well-defined mixture of mutations at a defined minor allele frequency for routine use. While assay specific variation does occur, use of a sample control gives assurance in the ability to correctly call different types of mutations.