ACCURUN® 325 Series 370 HBV DNA Positive Product
ACCURUN 325 Series 370 HBV DNA Positive Reference Material is for use with in vitro assays that detect HBV nucleic acid. ACCURUN 325 Series 370 can help you avoid costly repeats and, more importantly, false negative or positive results by allowing you to monitor your assay with whole process reference material. Using reliable, consistent, and independent reference material is particularly important with quantitative nucleic acid assays because it can help detect slight variations in performance over time.
ACCURUN 325 Series 370
- Ready-to-use product formulated to contain a specific concentration of HBV DNA
- Made from naturally occurring serum or plasma reactive for HBV DNA; mimics actual patient specimen from extraction to detection
- Challenges all aspects of your molecular testing; provides additional confidence in your test results, helps meet regulatory commitments.
- Nonreactive for antibodies to HIV-1/2, HCV, and HTLV
- Analytes included: HBV DNA
ACCURUN Reference Materials are some of the most respected in the industry and have long been relied on by many world class laboratories. ACCURUN 325 Series 370 can help improve confidence in your test results and assist in maintaining regulatory compliance when part of your laboratory’s quality assurance program. For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.