AccuPlex™ rEbola GP/NP Reference Material
Replicative deﬁcient Ebola materials deliver a comprehensive assessment of your molecular assay and help provide conﬁdence in your results.
Developers, regulators, reference labs and proficiency providers want materials which closely resemble natural specimens and require extraction, amplification and detection just like the patient reference material.
AccuPlex rEbola GP/NP Reference Material is designed to the 2014 Zaire strain of the virus and includes sequences in the glycoprotein (GP), nucleoprotein (NP) and VP24 regions. The recombinant virus is ready to use, diluted in human plasma and heat treated as an added precaution to ensure safety.
- True molecular process control
- Mammalian-based recombinant
- Non-replicative, ensuring added safety
- Packaged virus follows natural sample process
- Closely resembles Ebola virus structure
- Suitable for assay validation, lot qualification & training
- No licensing fees or royalties