Controls & Reference Materials
ACCURUN® Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Controls Kit - Series 1000
If you already have an eCommerce account, please proceed with placing your order online. If you do not currently have an eCommerce account, please email your purchase order to CustomerService@Seracare.com or contact us at 1.800.676.1881.
ACCURUN® Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Controls Kit offers positive materials for antibodies to the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Also included are complementary negative materials. The kit is designed to support assay installation and monitoring of day-to-day assay performance, providing a complete quality solution for SARS-CoV-2 antibody testing. Controls are specifically formulated to exhibit low positive reactivity in true patient-like matrices, to test assay performance near critical signal cutoff boundaries.
For In Vitro Diagnostic Use. CE-IVD marked.
SARS-CoV-2 Serology Solutions:
- Patient-like Matrices: Formulated from true human-sourced disease material to mimic patient samples encountered in a daily testing environment
- Relevant Target Ranges: Specifically designed to be weakly reactive, low positive reference materials to challenge assay performance
- Ease of Use: Liquid-ready format, requiring no reconstitution
- Long Shelf Life: 2 year stability at 2 – 8°C
- Open Vial Stability: Once opened, stable for 60 days