Controls & Reference Materials
ACCURUN® 800 ToRCH Serology Negative Control
ACCURUN 800 is a negative control formulated for use with in vitro diagnostic test kits for the detection of IgG and IgM antibodies to Toxoplasma gondii, rubella virus, cytomegalovirus, and herpes simplex virus. ACCURUN 800 is manufactured from human serum or plasma, and is nonreactive for HBsAg and antibodies to T. gondii, rubella virus, CMV, HSV, HIV-1, HIV-2, HTLV, and HCV.
- Made from naturally occurring plasma or serum
- Closely resembles an actual patient sample
- Nonreactive for T. gondii, rubella virus, CMV, HSV, HIV-1, HIV-2, HTLV, and HCV
- A consistent and reliable source of QC material; helps maintain compliance and meet regulatory commitments.
- Regulatory Status: IVD, CE, and HC
ACCURUN Serology controls are some of the most respected in the industry and are relied upon by many world-class laboratories to ensure assay performance. ACCURUN 800 can help improve confidence in your test results and assist in maintaining regulatory compliance when part of your laboratory's quality assurance program.
Reference Number: A800-0004