Controls & Reference Materials
ACCURUN® 676 Cystic Fibrosis Extended Reference Material
ACCURUN 676 Cystic Fibrosis Extended Reference Material is for use with in vitro assays that identify mutations in the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) gene. ACCURUN 676 can help you avoid costly repeats and, more importantly, false negative or positive results by allowing you to challenge your assay with 34 mutations. When used together, ACCURUN 676 and ACCURUN 644 cover 81 mutations combined.
- Ready to use synthetic oligonucleotides formulation with confirmed template mutations (by sequencing)
- Multiplexed reference material containing all 34 mutations in the same vial; saves time and resources running or sourcing more reference material
- Helps you evaluate your assay performance by ensuring mutations are identified correctly
- Can be useful for qualifying new lots/shipments of reagents, troubleshooting, and helping validate new assays in addition to assay monitoring
- Analytes included: 34 CFTR mutations
Many CFTR mutations can be difficult to find, so having a consistent and reliable source of reference material ensures you will have material available and helps you maintain compliance. ACCURUN Reference Materials are relied upon by many world-class laboratories to ensure assay performance. ACCURUN 676 can help improve confidence in your test results and assist in maintaining regulatory compliance when part of your laboratory’s quality assurance program.
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Reference number: A676-1040-P