Controls & Reference Materials
ACCURUN® 644 Cystic Fibrosis 40+4 Reference Material
ACCURUN 644 Cystic Fibrosis 40+4 Reference Material is for use with in vitro assays that identify mutations in the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) gene. ACCURUN 644 can help you avoid costly repeats and, more importantly, false negative or positive results by allowing you to challenge your assay with 47 mutations. When used together, ACCURUN 644 and ACCURUN 676 cover 81 mutations combined.
- Ready-to-use, multiplxed, synthetic oligonucleotide formulation; saves time and resources running or sourcing more reference material
- Made from synthetic reference nucleic acids covering 47 in the CFTR gene; all template mutations confirmed by sequencing
- Helps you evaluate your assay performance by ensuring mutations are identified correctly
- Can be useful for qualifying new lots/shipments of reagents, troubleshooting, and helping validate new assays in addition to assay monitoring
- Intended for use on a specific platform
- Analytes included: 47 CFTR mutations
Many CFTR mutations can be difficult to find, so having a consistent and reliable source of reference material ensures you will have material available and helps you maintain compliance. ACCURUN Reference Materials are some of the most respected in the industry and have long been relied on by many world-class laboratories. ACCURUN 644 can help improve confidence in your test results and assist in maintaining regulatory compliance when part of your laboratory's quality assurance program.
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Reference number: A644-1040-P