Controls & Reference Materials
ACCURUN® 345 Series 150 Multi-Analyte Positive Nucleic Acid Control
ACCURUN 345 Series 150 control is formulated for use with in vitro diagnostic test methods that detect and quantitate HIV-1 RNA, HCV RNA, and HBV DNA. ACCURUN 345 Series 150 is manufactured from HIV-1 RNA, HCV RNA and HBV DNA positive material diluted in defibrinated human plasma that is non-reactive for HIV -1 RNA, HCV RNA, HBV DNA, antibodies to HIV 1, HIV 2, HCV, and HTLV. ACCURUN 345 can help you avoid costly repeats and, more importantly, false negative or positive results by allowing you to monitor your HIV-1 RNA, HCV RNA and HBV DNA assay with a reliable source of positive material.
ACCURUN 345 Series 150
- A ready-to-use control formulated to challenge your assay, provides additional confidence in your lab's test results;
- Formulated using cultured HIV virus (8E5), human plasma reactive for HCV RNA and HBV DNA,
- Nonreactive for antibodies to HIV 1/2, HCV, and HTLV.
- A consistent and reliable source of QC material; helps maintain compliance and meet regulatory commitments
- Analytes included: HIV RNA
- Regulatory Status: IVD, CE, HC
ACCURUN Molecular controls are relied upon by many world-class laboratories to ensure assay performance. ACCURUN 345 Series 150 can help improve confidence in your test results and assist in maintaining regulatory compliance when part of your laboratory's quality assurance program.
Reference number: A345-2132