Controls & Reference Materials
ACCURUN® 325 Series 200 HBV DNA Positive Control
ACCURUN 325 Series 200 HBV DNA positive control is formulated for use with in vitro assay procedures that detect and quantitate HBV DNA. ACCURUN 325 Series 200 is manufactured from human serum or plasma, reactive for HBV DNA and non-reactive for antibodies to HIV 1, HIV 2, HCV and HTLV. ACCURUN 325 can help you avoid costly repeats and, more importantly, false negative or positive results by allowing you to monitor your HBV DNA assay with a reliable source of positive material.
ACCURUN 325 Series 200
- A ready-to-use control formulated to challenge your assay, provides additional confidence in your lab's test results;
- Made from naturally occurring plasma or serum; closely resembles an actual patient sample
- Nonreactive for antibodies to HIV 1/2, HCV and HTLV;
- A consistent and reliable source of QC material; helps maintain compliance and meet regulatory commitments
- Analytes included: HBV DNA
- Regulatory Status: IVD, CE
ACCURUN Molecular controls are relied upon by many world-class laboratories to ensure assay performance. ACCURUN 325 Series 200 can help improve confidence in your test results and assist in maintaining regulatory compliance when part of your laboratory's quality assurance program.
Reference number: A325-5232