Controls & Reference Materials
ACCURUN® 31 EBV IgM Positive Control
ACCURUN 31 EBV IgM Positive Control is an external control for use with in vitro diagnostic serology assays that detect IgM antibodies to Epstein-Barr Viral Capsid Antigen (EBV VCA). ACCURUN 31 can help you avoid costly repeats and, more importantly, false negative or positive results by allowing you to monitor your EBV assay with a reliable source of low positive material. It contains hard to find IgM so you do not have to worry about where to source positive material for your QC program.
- A ready-to-use control formulated to help challenge your assay, provides additional confidence in your lab’s test results;
- Made from naturally occurring plasma or serum; closely resembles an actual patient sample
- A consistent and reliable source of QC material; helps maintain compliance and meet regulatory commitments
- Analytes included: EBV VCA IgM
- Regulatory Status: IVD, CE, and HC
ACCURUN Serology controls are some of the most respected in the industry and are relied upon by many world-class laboratories to ensure assay performance. ACCURUN 31 can help improve confidence in your test results and assist in maintaining regulatory compliance when part of your laboratory’s quality assurance program.
Reference number: A31-5006