Controls & Reference Materials
ACCURUN® 305 Series 100 HCV RNA Positive Control
ACCURUN 305 Series 100 HCV RNA positive control is formulated for use with in vitro assay procedures that detect and quantitate HCV RNA. ACCURUN 305 Series 100 is manufactured from human serum or plasma, reactive for HCV RNA type 1 and non-reactive for HBsAg and antibodies to HIV 1, HIV 2 and HTLV. ACCURUN 305 can help you avoid costly repeats and, more importantly, false negative or positive results by allowing you to monitor your HCV RNA assay with a reliable source of positive material.
ACCURUN 305 Series 100
- A ready-to-use control formulated to challenge your assay, provides additional confidence in your lab's test results;
- Made from naturally occurring plasma or serum; closely resembles an actual patient sample
- Nonreactive for HBsAg and antibodies to HIV 1/2, and HTLV;
- A consistent and reliable source of QC material; helps maintain compliance and meet regulatory commitments
- Analytes included: HCV RNA
- Regulatory Status: IVD, CE, HC
ACCURUN Molecular controls are relied upon by many world-class laboratories to ensure assay performance. ACCURUN 305 Series 100 can help improve confidence in your test results and assist in maintaining regulatory compliance when part of your laboratory's quality assurance program.
Reference number: A305-6124