Controls & Reference Materials
ACCURUN® 155 Series 5000 Syphilis Positive Control
ACCURUN 155 Series 5000 Syphilis Positive Control is an external control for use with in vitro serology assays that detect IgG antibodies to Treponema pallidum (Syphilis). ACCURUN 155 Series 5000 can help you avoid costly repeats and, more importantly, false negative or positive results by allowing you to monitor your Syphilis assay with a reliable source of low positive material.
ACCURUN 155 Series 5000
- A ready-to-use control formulated to appropriately challenge your assay;
- Made from naturally occurring plasma or serum; closely resembles an actual patient sample
- Nonreactive for HBsAg and antibodies to HIV 1/2, HTLV, and HCVA consistent and reliable source of QC material; helps maintain compliance and meet regulatory commitments
- Analytes included: Treponema pallidum IgG
- Regulatory Status: IVD, CE, and HC
ACCURUN Serology controls are some of the most respected in the industry and are relied upon by many world-class laboratories to ensure assay performance. ACCURUN 155 Series 5000 can help improve confidence in your test results and assist in maintaining regulatory compliance when part of your laboratory's quality assurance program.
Reference number: A155-5008