Controls & Reference Materials
ACCURUN® 140 Rubella IgG Positive Control
ACCURUN 140 Rubella IgG Positive Control is an external control for use with in vitro serology assays that detect IgG antibodies to Rubella. ACCURUN 140 can help you avoid costly repeats and, more importantly, false negative or positive results by allowing you to monitor your Rubella assay with a reliable source of low positive material.
- A ready-to-use control formulated to challenge your assay, provides additional confidence in your lab's test results;
- Manufactured from naturally occurring plasma or serum; closely resembles an actual patient sample
- Nonreactive for HBsAg and antibodies to HIV ½, HTLV, and HCVA consistent and reliable source of QC material; helps maintain compliance and meet regulatory commitments
- Analytes included: Rubella IgG
- Regulatory Status: IVD, CE, and HC
ACCURUN Serology controls are some of the most respected in the industry and are relied upon by many world-class laboratories to ensure assay performance. ACCURUN 140 can help improve confidence in your test results and assist in maintaining regulatory compliance when part of your laboratory's quality assurance program. The analytes found in this product may be available in other ACCURUN controls.
Reference number: A140-5001