Controls & Reference Materials
ACCURUN® 132 Lyme IgM Positive Control
ACCURUN 132 Lyme IgM Positive Control is an external control for use with in vitro serology assays that detect IgM antibodies to Borrelia burgdorferi (the main cause of Lyme disease). ACCURUN 132 can help you avoid costly repeats and, more importantly, false negative or positive results by allowing you to monitor your Lyme assay with a reliable source of low positive material. It contains hard to find IgM so you do not have to worry about where to source positive material for your QC program.
- A ready-to-use control formulated to be weakly reactive; helps challenge your assay, provides additional confidence in your lab’s test results;
- Made from naturally occurring plasma or serum; closely resembles an actual patient sample
- Nonreactive for HBsAg and antibodies to HIV ½, HTLV, and HCVA consistent and reliable source of QC material; helps maintain compliance and meet regulatory commitments
- Analytes included: Borrelia burgdorferi (Lyme) IgM;
- Regulatory Status: IVD, CE, and HC
ACCURUN Serology controls are some of the most respected in the industry and are relied upon by many world class laboratories to ensure assay performance. ACCURUN 132 can help improve confidence in your test results and assist in maintaining regulatory compliance when part of your laboratory’s quality assurance program.
Reference number: A132-5004