Controls & Reference Materials
ACCURUN® 117 HBeAg Positive Control
ACCURUN 117 HBeAg Positive Control is an external control for use with in vitro serology assays that detect Hepatitis B e antigen (HBeAg). ACCURUN 117 can help you avoid costly repeats and, more importantly, false negative or positive results by allowing you to monitor your HBeAg assay with a reliable source of low positive material. It contains hard to find antigen so you do not have to worry about where to source positive material for your QC program.
- A ready-to-use control formulated to help challenge your assay, provides additional confidence in your lab’s test results;
- Made from naturally occurring plasma or serum reactive for HBeAg and HBsAg; closely resembles an actual patient sample
- Negative for antibodies to HIV ½, HTLV, and HCVA consistent and reliable source of QC material; helps maintain compliance and meet regulatory commitments
- Analytes include: HBeAg, HBsAg
- Regulatory Status: IVD and CE
ACCURUN Serology controls are some of the most respected in the industry and have long been relied on by many world-class laboratories. ACCURUN 117 can help improve confidence in your test results and assist in maintaining regulatory compliance when part of your laboratory’s quality assurance program.
Reference number: A117-5001