AccuType™ Viral Isolates
Searching for rare and unique HIV genotypes can be an exhausting task, particularly when you require high-titer material from diverse geographic regions. To help fulfill your procurement needs, count on SeraCare's robust collection of AccuType HIV viral isolates and purified RNA. AccuType viral isolates are well-characterized, high-titer cultured isolates, globally procured utilizing our worldwide network of sourcing partners. Spanning a range of diverse genotypes, these isolates serve as a reliable source of disease state material to help develop, challenge, and validate your diagnostic assays.
- Broad portfolio of globally sourced HIV-1 and HIV-2 viral isolates with diverse genotypes
- Isolates rescued from unique, natural patient samples
- High-titer material, typically greater than 1 x 107 cp/mL
- Extracted, purified RNA offered for select batches
- Expanded menu includes isolates for WNV and EBV
- Custom development services (design, treatment, packaging)
Custom products to accelerate market adoption
AccuType viral isolates have been a trusted source by many diagnostics manufacturers for the development and commercialization of HIV test kits. As a high-titer, high-quality product, SeraCare viral isolates are ideal for the development of custom in-kit controls, analytical validation panels, and qualification panels to streamline laboratory market adoption.
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.