AccuSet™ Performance Panels
Available for use with serological and molecular assays, AccuSet performance panels contain thoroughly characterized, raw, undiluted plasma collected from different individuals. Each panel contains a comprehensive, comparative data sheet with testing results from a variety of commercially available test kits, providing you with the ability to independently challenge kit performance, sensitivity, and specificity. Performance panels can be used to evaluate and validate new test methods and equipment, demonstrate lab proficiency, and train your laboratory personnel.
- Raw patient plasma specimens collected worldwide from unique individuals with diverse demographic information
- Analytes evaluated across multiple test methods and industry manufacturers (RUO and FDA)
- Data-rich comparative reports help you benchmark your assay against industry manufaturers
- Low-titer, high-titer, mixed-titer, genotype and early infection panels
- Manufactured panel kits ensure reliable, consistent material for the evaluation and validation of new test methods and equipment
Established history supporting test kit evaluations
As a trusted provider of performance panels for over 25 years, assay developers worldwide have used our panel products in the ongoing development and validation of their assays. As shown in the World Health Organization HIV test evaluation kit reports, SeraCare performance panels have been used for comparative studies for HIV test kit evaluations.
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.