PhosphaGLO™ Reserve AP Substrate
PhosphaGLO Reserve AP Substrate is a chemiluminescent substrate is ideal when greatest sensitivity is required for detection of alkaline-phosphatase (AP) in western blotting or ELISA.
Product is a ready-to-use, 1-component substrate requiring no special blocking solutions. Includes the ability to detect femotogram levels of protein, long glow times up to five days, and allows for repeated exposures (western blot) or luminosity readings (ELISA). Easy-to-follow protocol. Product is stable for two years at 4° C. Compatible with film or chemiluminescent imager.
- Reliable and economical; ideal for routine blotting applications
- Superior signal-to-noise ratio
- Produces a sustained, linear signal for multiple exposures on film
- Detection Method: Chemiluminescent Western, Southern, and dot blotting, ELISA
- Stability: 1 year from date of receipt
- Storage: 2 - 8oC