BacTrace® Anti-Escherichia coli O157:H7 Antibody
BacTrace® Anti-Escherichia coli O157:H7 Antibody is isolated from a serum pool of goats immunized with heat-killed whole cells of E. coli serotype O157:H7. Cross-reactivity to other E. coli strains has been minimized through adsorption with antigens from non-O157:H7 strains of E. coli.
- High specificity antibody provides serotype-specific detection of Escherichia coli (E. coli) O157:H7.
- Polyclonal antibodies produce higher signals than monoclonals.
- Produced under stringent controls to ensure lot-to-lot consistency
- Immunogen: Heat-killed whole cells of E. coli serotype O157:H7
- Purification: Affinity purified
- Specificity: E. coli O157:H7
- Host: Goat
- Form: Whole IgG
- Label: Unlabeled
- Physical State: Lyophilized
- Stabilizers/Preservatives: None
- Suggested Working Dilutions: Capture Antibody: 10 µg/mL, Primary Antibody: 1 – 2 μg/mL
- Stability: 1 year from date of receipt
- Storage: 2 - 8°C
Specificity of BacTrace Anti-E.coli O157:H7 Antibody to Other Bacteria