Anti-Bacteria Primary Antibodies
KPL BacTrace® anti-bacteria primary antibodies have long served as key tools for life scientists and diagnostic kit manufacturers in food pathology and infectious disease. The KPL affinity purification process permits the selection of highly sensitive polyclonal antibodies that offer a range of benefits in the development of high performance immunoassays.
- Enhanced sensitivity - affinity purified polyclonal antibodies provide maximal detection of the antigen of interest. They recognize a variety of cell surface and intracellular antigens of bacterial cells, thereby greatly amplifying the signal
- Excellent specificity - affinity purification selects for the antibody of interest and enables production of antibodies with high specificity for the target antigen with minimal cross-reactivity
- Lot-to-lot reproducibility - high reproducibility between antibody lots from in-house testing (view reproducibility figures)
- Variety of formats - available unlabeled or labeled with enzymes, fluorophores, and biotin for use as a detection antibody in rapid screening applications
- Positive bacteria controls are available for assay development
SeraCare stands by the performance of our KPL BacTrace antibodies. We manufacture and control the production process from raw materials to customer delivery. For more information about scale-up, bulk-packaging, and smaller pack sizes, view our custom development services for antibodies and reagents.