ACCURUN® 51 Multi-Analyte Hepatitis Positive Control
ACCURUN 51 is formulated for use with in vitro diagnostic test kits for the qualitative determination of hepatitis B e Antigen (HBeAg), IgM antibodies to hepatitis B core antigen (HBc IgM), and IgM antibodies to hepatitis A Virus (HAV IgM). This product is manufactured from human serum or plasma.
- A ready to use control formulated to be weakly reactive on specific test systems; ensures ACCURUN 50 will truly be weakly reactive; appropriately challenges your assay
- Made from naturally occurring material diluted in plasma or serum; closely resembles actual patient sample
- A consistent and reliable source of QC material in a convenient multi-analyte format; helps maintain laboratory compliance and aids in meeting regulatory commitments
- Analytes included: reactive for HBeAg, HBc IgM, and HAV IgM
- Regulatory clearances: IVD, CE and HC
ACCURUN Serology controls are some of the most respected in the industry and have long been relied on by many world class laboratories. ACCURUN 51 can help improve confidence in your test results and assist in maintaining regulatory compliance when part of your laboratory’s quality assurance program.