ACCURUN® 40 Series 5000 Multi-Analyte Positive Control
ACCURUN 40 Series 5000 is formulated for use with in vitro diagnostic test kits for the qualitative determination of antibodies to measles, mumps, rubella, and varicella zoster (VZV). This product is manufactured from human serum or plasma.
ACCURUN 40 Series 5000
- A ready to use control formulated to be weakly reactive on specific test systems; ensures ACCURUN 40 will truly be weakly reactive; appropriately challenges your assay
- Made from naturally occurring material diluted in plasma or serum; closely resembles actual patient sample
- A consistent and reliable source of QC material in a convenient multi-analyte format; helps maintain laboratory compliance and aids in meeting regulatory commitments
- Analytes included: antibodies to measles, mumps, rubella, and VZV
- Regulatory clearances: IVD, CE and HC
ACCURUN Serology controls are some of the most respected in the industry and have long been relied on by many world class laboratories. ACCURUN 40 Series 5000 can help improve confidence in your test results and assist in maintaining regulatory compliance when part of your laboratory’s quality assurance program.