ACCURUN® 30 EBV IgG Positive Control
ACCURUN 30 EBV IG Positive Control is an external control for use with in vitro serology assays that detect IgG antibodies to Epstein-Barr Viral Capsid Antigen (EBV VCA) and Epstein-Barr Nuclear Antigen (EBNA). ACCURUN 30 can help you avoid costly repeats and, more importantly, false negative or positive results by allowing you to monitor your EBV assay with a reliable source of low positive material.
- A ready-to-use control formulated to be weakly reactive; helps challenge your assay; provides additional confidence in your lab’s test results.
- Able to be combined with other ACCURUN controls in a custom combination; due to ACCURUN 30 only containing antibodies to EBV, helps meet specific needs of QC program
- Negative for HBsAg and antibodies to HIV-1/2, HTLV, and HCV
- A consistent and reliable source of QC material; helps maintain compliance and meet regulatory commitments
- Analytes included: EBV VCA IgG, EBNA igG
- Regulatory Clearances: IVD, CE, and HC
ACCURUN Serology controls are some of the most respected in the industry and have long been relied on by many world class laboratories. ACCURUN 30 can help improve confidence in your test results and assist in maintaining regulatory compliance when part of your laboratory’s quality assurance program.