ACCURUN® 25 Series 5000 ToRCH IgG Positive Control
ACCURUN 25 Series 5000 is formulated for use with in vitro diagnostic test kits for the qualitative determination of IgG antibodies to Toxoplasma gondii, rubella virus, cytomegalovirus (CMV), and herpes simplex virus (HSV). This product is manufactured from human serum or plasma and reactive for antibodies to T. gondii, rubella virus, CMV, and HSV.
ACCURUN 25 Series 5000
- A ready to use control formulated to be weakly reactive on specific test systems; ensures ACCURUN 25 will truly be weakly reactive; appropriately challenges your assay
- Made from naturally occurring material diluted in plasma or serum; closely resembles actual patient sample
- A consistent and reliable source of QC material in a convenient multi-analyte format; helps maintain laboratory compliance and aids in meeting regulatory commitments
- Analytes included: Anti-T. gondii IgG, anti-rubella IgG, anti-CMV IgG, and anti-HSV IgG
- Regulatory clearances: IVD, CE and HC
ACCURUN Serology controls are some of the most respected in the industry and have long been relied on by many world class laboratories. ACCURUN 25 Series 5000 can help improve confidence in your test results and assist in maintaining regulatory compliance when part of your laboratory’s quality assurance program.