ACCURUN® 24 Multi-Analyte Confirmatory Control
ACCURUN 24 Series Multi-Analyte Confirmatory Control is an external control for use with in vitro serology assays that detect antibodies to HIV-1/2, HTLV-I/II, and HCV. It is intended to be a confirmatory control for use on confirmatory test methods vs. screening test methods. ACCURUN 24 can help you avoid costly repeats and, more importantly, false negative or positive results by allowing you to monitor your assay with a reliable source of positive material.
ACCURUN 24 Series
- A ready to use control formulated to produce positive reactivity on your confirmatory assays; challenges your assays and provides additional confidence in your lab’s test results
- Made from naturally occurring material diluted in plasma or serum; closely resembles patient sample
- A consistent and reliable source of QC material in a convenient multi-analyte format; helps your lab maintain compliance and meet regulatory commitments
- Analytes included: Anti-HIV-1/2, anti-HTLV-I/II, and anti-HCV
- Regulatory clearances: IVD and HC
ACCURUN Serology controls are some of the most respected in the industry and have long been relied on by many world class laboratories. ACCURUN 24 Series can help improve confidence in your test results and assist in maintaining regulatory compliance when part of your laboratory’s quality assurance program.