ACCURUN® 155 Series 2000 Syphilis Positive Control
ACCURUN 155 Series 2000 Syphilis Positive Control is an external control for use with in vitro serology assays that detect IgG antibodies to Treponema pallidum (Syphilis). ACCURUN 155 Series 2000 can help you avoid costly repeats and, more importantly, false negative or positive results by allowing you to monitor your Syphilis assay with a reliable source of low positive material.
ACCURUN 155 Series 2000
- A ready-to-use control formulated to be weakly reactive on certain test systems; ensures ACCURUN controls will be weakly reactive on the intended platforms, appropriately challenges your assay
- Able to be combined with other ACCURUN controls in a custom combination; only contains Anti-Treponema pallidum, helps meet specific needs of QC program
- Made from naturally occurring plasma or serum; closely resembles an actual patient sample
- Nonreactive for HBsAg and antibodies to HIV ½, HTLV, and HCV
- A consistent and reliable source of QC material; helps maintain compliance and meet regulatory commitments
- Analytes included: Treponema pallidum IgG
- Regulatory clearances: IVD, CE, and HC
ACCURUN Serology controls are some of the most respected in the industry and have long been relied on by many world class laboratories. ACCURUN 155 Series 2000 can help improve confidence in your test results and assist in maintaining regulatory compliance when part of your laboratory’s quality assurance program. The analytes found in this product may be available in other ACCURUN controls.