ACCURUN® 130 Lyme IgG Positive Control
ACCURUN 130 Lyme IgG Positive Control is an external control for use with in vitro serology assays that detect IgG antibodies to Borrelia burgdorferi (the main cause of Lyme disease). ACCURUN 130 can help you avoid costly repeats and, more importantly, false negative or positive results by allowing you to monitor your Lyme assay with a reliable source of low positive material.
- A ready-to-use control formulated to be weakly reactive; helps challenge your assay, provides additional confidence in your lab’s test results
- Able to be combined with other ACCURUN controls in a custom combination; only contains Lyme IgG, helps meet specific needs of QC program
- Made from naturally occurring plasma or serum; closely resembles an actual patient sample
- Nonreactive for HBsAg and antibodies to HIV ½, HTLV, and HCV
- A consistent and reliable source of QC material; helps maintain compliance and meet regulatory commitments
- Analytes included: Borrelia burgdorferi (Lyme) IgG
- Regulatory clearance: IVD, CE, and HC
ACCURUN Serology controls are some of the most respected in the industry and have long been relied on by many world class laboratories. ACCURUN 130 can help improve confidence in your test results and assist in maintaining regulatory compliance when part of your laboratory’s quality assurance program.