ACCURUN® 127 Anti-Hepatitis Delta Positive Control
ACCURUN 127 Anti-Hepatitis Delta Positive Control is an external control for use with in vitro serology assays that detect antibodies to Hepatitis Delta. ACCURUN 127 can help you avoid costly repeats and, more importantly, false negative or positive results by allowing you to monitor your anti-Hepatitis Delta assay with a reliable source of low positive material.
- A ready-to-use control formulated to be weakly reactive; helps challenge your assay, provides additional confidence in your lab’s test results
- Able to be combined with other ACCURUN controls in a custom combination; helps meet specific needs of QC program
- Made from naturally occurring plasma or serum reactive for anti-Hepatitis Delta and HBsAg; closely resembles an actual patient sample
- Negative for antibodies to HIV ½, HTLV, and HCV
- A consistent and reliable source of QC material; helps maintain compliance and meet regulatory commitments
- Analytes included: Anti-hepatitis delta HBsAg
- Regulatory clearances: IVD and CE
ACCURUN Serology controls are some of the most respected in the industry and have long been relied on by many world class laboratories. ACCURUN 127 can help improve confidence in your test results and assist in maintaining regulatory compliance when part of your laboratory’s quality assurance program.